Accessible Print Materials reduce infrastructure barriers for students who don’t have reliable or affordable Internet access.
This supports access to print materials On- or Off-line.
Print materials that support multiple formats provide:
- Print-friendly options of digital materials;
- Downloadable options for off-line reading/listening;
- Flexible display on different computers/browsers/devices.
How can I help to provide print materials that support INFRASTRUCTURE Accessibility?
- Make digital and print options available to students;
- Avoid e-textbooks with time-limited access;
- Choose source materials as early as possible, and allow students to test accessibility.