Accessible Print Materials support students’:
- Physical & Learning abilities.
- Accessible Print Materials are available in multiple formats (including PRINT and DIGITAL options) from DAY 1 for all students.
- Accessible DIGITAL materials meet the industry-standards set by the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 for online (technical) accessibility.
How can I help to provide print materials that support Physical & Learning Accessibility?
- Financial abilities.
- Accessible print materials include low-cost or free options for students whenever possible (including both PRINT and DIGITAL options).
How can I help to provide Print Materials that support Financial Accessibility?
- Infrastructure options.
- Accessible print materials reduce infrastructure barriers for students who don’t have reliable or affordable Internet access.
How can I help to provide print materials that support Infrastructure Accessibility?